Provide us your contact details and we’ll be in touch to arrange a time.
We are Cable Tech, Inc., a Delaware corporation with a place of business at 2261 Market Street #4472, San Francisco, CA 94114.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us at [email protected].
1. When you sign up to receive product updates (including information about our launch) and our email newsletter. We will handle your personal information (such as your name and email address) to provide you with updates in line with any preferences you have told us about.
When we send you our news updates because you have opted-in to receive them, we rely on your consent to contact you.
You can unsubscribe from our updates at any time by clicking “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email, or responding to any email you receive from us with “Unsubscribe”.
We use Hubspot as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Hubspot for processing. Learn more about Hubspot’s privacy practices here.
2. When you contact us. When you contact us either by phone, email, or via social media, we will usually collect your name and contact details, because it’s in our legitimate interest to make sure we can properly respond to your query.
3. On social media. When you connect with us on social media including on Twitter and LinkedIn, we will process your handle, name and email address under our legitimate interest to respond to your comments and queries promptly.
4. When you attend one of our events or any third party events. When you attend an event where we are either hosting or in attendance, we may collect the following information from you: name, business name, address, email address and phone number, under our legitimate interest to promote our business.
If you have previously provided us with your details and register to attend an event we are hosting, we will use those details we already hold on file for you to confirm your booking. If not, the details we collect from you will include your name, business name, address, email address and phone number. We need to use your personal information in this way to complete the booking contract between us.
5. If our business is sold. We process your personal information for this purpose because we have a legitimate interest to ensure our business can be continued by the buyer. If you object to our use of your personal information in this way, the buyer of our business may not be able to provide services to you.
We store your data in the United States.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as we need it unless we are required to keep it for longer to comply with our legal, accounting or regulatory requirements. For further information about how long we keep your data for, please contact us at [email protected].
In some circumstances we may carefully anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, and we may use this anonymised information indefinitely without notifying you. We use this anonymised information to analyse our programmes and support other similar programmes around the world.
You have various other rights under applicable data protection laws, including the right to:
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with us in the following ways:
Please keep in mind that privacy law is complicated, and these rights will not always be available to you all of the time.
Your feedback and suggestions on this notice are welcome.
We’ve worked hard to create a notice that’s easy to read and clear. But if you feel that we have overlooked an important perspective or used language which you think we could improve, please let us know by email at [email protected].